Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.  I am starting my first ICSI cycle Aug 13!  bit scared and don't really know what to expect. Is anyone else starting around this time?  I am picking up my drugs and plan on Thursday.  DH is having his sperm retrieval procedure on Aug 2 (due to unsucessful vasectomy reversal) so hopefully, all will  be ok and we will be able to go ahead with treatment as planned on Aug 13.  We started this whole process over 2 years ago now.  It seems like we have been waiting such a long time to get moving that i can't really believe its about to happen!

Would love to hear from anyone starting around the same time as me.

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Carrie - Welcome to ff :)

We are having ICSI and start with drugs right at the end of August but we are going to Spain for tx !  Our donor is having EC on 15th Sept so ET will be a couple of days later

2 years is a long time to wait - I bet you're excited now that its only a couple of weeks away, that time will FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck for your cycle :)

Jennifer xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

Thanks for your messages.  Will definately check out the cycle buddies thread! x

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Carrie

We are starting late August Dh in for retrieval on 16th August.

We too are excited and nervous.

Wishing you all the luck in the world

Love Emma x :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
ICSI GIRLS UNITED IS BORN

Bringing all us girls together who are going through treatment AUG/SEPT
Go to Cycle Buddies - Aug/Sept - Icsi Girls United

See you there

Love & Hugs
Emma x x x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.