Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, :) ;D

I'm new to this site, I have recently joined the bulletin board on care and have found it a big help. It was there that I saw this link. Would you mind if I come and chat on here as well?

We have been trying to get pregnant for nearly 4 years and after several tests and examinations we have decided to try IVF. We are still waiting for our first consultation appointment to come through but hoping to start as soon as possible after christmas.

Since we decided to try IVF I have felt so many different emotions and have been crying even more than before which I didn't think was possible. :'(

Sorry have I gone on to much? :-[

Hope to chat to some of you soon

Love Shaz xx

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hi Shaz
Welcome to FF.  We have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and have gone through all the tests, we have unexplained infertility. At the moment we are on our 4th month of Clomid, we were giving 6 months.  Just been put on the waiting list for IVF, not sure how long the wait will be.
The emotional side of things is so hard and it is great to visit this site and be able to talk to others who are going through the same thing.  :'(
Take care
Love Shaz xx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Shaz,

Welcome to FF!  Pleased you decided to join us.

You can always pop in and join the Chitter Chatters on the In Between treatment board while you are waiting for your consultation.

Good luck.

Laine x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts