Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there everyone I'm all new to this site Ive gone through one cycle of icsi last year i has 5 embryos got fertilised over night and they transfered 2 embryos but 2 Weeks later a had a negative result i was very stressed and unhapy but now I'm currently thinking of going through another cycle of icsi some time soon but though ht if somebody could give me some information on how to go with things as I'm very young and found it all really hard to deal with everything. i must be the youngest on this site as I'm only 20 and its very tough for me as my partner has low sperm count please can some one advise me on what i should do like asking the doctors or what i should do after embryo transfer that could maybe help me in some way thank you all
waiting to hear from you
miss n.k  x x :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
^hello^ missn.k

Sorry to hear you're having trouble conceiving hun. I can't really advise you on the icsi front as i'm on the waiting list for ivf at the moment.
You can send me a personal message if you like hun and I will answer any questions the best I can.
I'm sure someone else will pop along soon and leave you some links or better advice.

Take care hun and good luck  ^hugme^
Jo
xxx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF miss n.k ^hugme^

I am sorry you are dealing with ICSI at such a young age, I was just 19/20 when we realised we were having problems, so I can understand some of what your feeling.
You say your DH has Low sperm count, I would suggest altering his diet/lifestyle
and adding in some wellman vitamins to boost those he's got, if your not doing that already ;)

FF is a great place to come for help support and knowledge,
you may need to use the search function to get some of the info from the site,
I hope that your next ICSi is "the One" are you having it at the same clinic ??? as they will be able to "tweak" your medications and things depending on how you responded last time, anyway
I am going to leave you some direct links to boards here on FF - that you may or may not have found, I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation, You may find there is an active running thread for ladies having treatment at the same clinic as you check both the ICSI & IVF boards as we don't have separate clinic threads for each.

ICSI Follow up Questions use the ones that apply
CLICK HERE

What can improve egg quality and quantity~
CLICK HERE

For the ICSI board -
CLICK HERE

Pre- natal Care ~
CLICK HERE

Negative cycle -
CLICK HERE

Male factors -
CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time.
The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that.
You will fnd a thread, usually with a funny/inspiring name for this year's buddies. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment.

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B – Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi hun,

Welcome to Fertility Friends, this site is fantastic for support, information and friendship  ^hugme^

Good luck on your Journey

Nikki xx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi there everyone

this site is so god and helpful I'm sure i Will make many friends from here and met people who are going through the same cycle as me and who can understand me more....................

thanks for all your replies.

can you please tel me how i can send a personal message as I'm all new and dint know how to use the site properly

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi Miss n.k

I too live in the midlands area, well redditch in worcestershire

I have found this site so helpful and supportive.

Sonia xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
miss n.k said:
can you please tel me how i can send a personal message as I'm all new and dint know how to use the site properly
Sorry I forgot a link to help with those Questions :-[
here it is
What Every New Member Needs to Know
CLICK HERE

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi miss n.k and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic place full of advice and support.

I am so sorry to hear of your failed ICSI treatment and at such a young age. How long were you trying for a baby before the treatment? I wish you luck with your next treatment and that it brings a positive result.

Kate xx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi Kate

thanks for you MSG Ive been trying for the last 3 years but its due to male factor my DH has low sperm count I'm so frightened to do my second cycle on icsi as my first one was a BFN so i so want my next cycle to work or I will be heartbroken as I'm so young and I'm funding my own treatment as they cant put me on the nhs as I'm under 23 congrats on your BFP hope everything goes well for you.
have you also has=d a cycle of icsi

speak to you soon  :)
n.k x x

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Miss N K

Welcome to FF it is a great place for support from other people going through the same feelings as yourself.  So sorry your 1st treatment was unsucessful best of luck for the next one  ^hugme^. ^fairydust^

Edd xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi n.k

It must be worrying for your next treatment because of what you have experienced but dont give up and you never know what may happen. Like you when me and my ex husband were told we needed IVF we had to fund it as well as like you i am under 36 and in my area if you are under 36 then you have to pay and as you may know its not cheap. My pregnancy was a natural pregnancy - i tried for over 4 years with my ex husband as he had 100% abnormal sperm and i had endo and was about to embark on the IVF route when we split up.

Good luck

Kate xx

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Welcome N.K sending you lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^.

and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for your next tx.

xxx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts