Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)Hi everyone, i hope this is the correct place to post, i've posted on clomid forum too.  Apologies if the spelling is a mess but I'm just getting over a laparoscopy and not feeling totally with it!

Just a brief introduction, married for 3 years, TTC 3 years.  Endometriosis diagnosed via emergency laparotomy 18 months ago.  had hycosy scan in November, told fallopian tubes possibly blocked, however laparoscopy this week showed they were clear and uterus healthy.  still have endometriosis in places but fertility should not be effected.  had the usual blood tests last year which showed low levels and now commencing 3 months clomid, to start on day 2 of my next period.  doctor never saw me after the laparoscopy, was just given the clomid so don't know what to expect etc.  Feeling a bit dizzy from lap so going back to bed now but if anyone has any tips etc I would love to hear them.  Good luck to you all and i look forward to "meeting" you all. xxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Flowerpot,

Welcome to FF!  It is a fab site and you will get tons of support here.

You have come to the right place and joining the Clomid Girls is where you will get lots of support and advice.

Wishing you luck with the Clomid.  Hope you feel better soon.

If you need any help finding your way around the site, please ask.

Laine x

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Flowerpot
Just would like to welcome you to the site and wish you all the best for your recovery from your laparoscopy, have had 3 myself and the best thing I find is to get propped almost upright with lots of pillows, get mobile as you feel able and eat chocolate in bed in front of the TV!
Do you have a follow up appointment soon or do you go back after 3 months of Clomid.
The one thing that annoyed me (and still does annoy me) is that my own consultant (who in every other way is fabulous) doesn't come and see me after surgery properly except in recovery where I am too groggy to listen.
Your own GP might prove useful if you don't have a follow up soon, they will hopefully get a letter from your consultant outlining what they found in your op, what they intend doing as a next step and any future plans as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts