Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm feeling very down today, its really helped reading other girls stories. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for three years, then I got diagnosed with Endo. I had a laparotomy in July where they removed a 7cm cyst from my right ovary and a 5cm from my left. Still having terrible monthly pain! I have just started my first round of tests at hammersmith hospital for our IVF treatment. My scan showed another cyst in my left and my right ovary had so much removed from it that there is minimum ovary there. Booked to have an HSG in a week or so. has anyone had one? What's it like? What information can you get from the x-ray? Going to go shopping now to cheer myself up! ::)

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Joanna

Welcome to fertility friends

I hope that u find the site helpful and supportive.

We have a chit chat thread for the endo girlies on the Inbetween treatment thread, why not come and join us for a gossip.

If you want to chat feel free to give me a shout

Best wishes

Emilyxx

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Joanna,
Like you, I have had a lot of problems with ovarian cysts.  I lost my left ovary completely 7 yrs ago and also had several cysts removed from my right ovary.  I had a HSG during one of my laparoscopies which showed that my tubes were blocked.  I was advised to start IVF (I had been about to start IUI on the assumption that my tubes were OK) and was successful on the first attempt - now a dd aged 6 yrs. 
Hope this helps
Jackie

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies, its so great to realise your not the only one! Especially when your friends are having babies so easily. They are all onto number two! If only it was that easy!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts