Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it all started about 5yrs ago i was 18 and trold i would never concive natraully. I was put on clomid on and off over the period of about 2yrs, but to no availe. We were to young to go on the NHS ivf waiting list, so were refered to a private clinic. You see i have what they call unexplained infertility. We were put on an ivf egg sharing sceame which was great for us we were helping someone else to achive thier dream of a family of thier own to. We were very lucky the ivf worked the first time Unfortunatly we lost one of our babies but we now happliy await the arival of are son on the 9 nov 04 so please don't give up keep trying you never know it might be you next.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Cookies ^wave^

Welcome to FF. That is wonderful news!!! Its really nice to hear positive stories and it wont be long till your little bundle of joy is here!

Hope everything goes smoothly

Love Nic xx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi cookies

welcome to ff congrats on your ++++ wishing you all the best for november i hope all goes well for you hun thanks for your lovely story it really helps to hear ++ news goodluck hope to chat soon

love lilly xx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx ladies for your support and i wish you all the luck in the world. I was happy to share my story it would have been great if someone in the same boat as me could given me hope like i c u all doin here.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Cookies
Welcome to FF, what a fabulous story. I really hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and your baby arrives on time!
Take care
Chick

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Cookies

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to FF!

Laine x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts