Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im new here, just joined.
I was given this  site name by a member.

Im not sure how much info I can give out, so I wont say to much until Ive sussed things out. But Im 38, married, our birth daughter died in Oct 2005 aged 6 months old, and we are attending the information evening on 12th May for our local councils adoption team.

Very nervous about the process, but was told this was a great site for support and positive talk, thats what we both need.
So ill go for now, and hope to get to know you all soon. xx  :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
hev you found us  ^hugme^

WELCOME!

the FF girls here are all so lovely and supportive and positive about adoption - it's great  :)

have a read through past threads - lots of info to be gained about the random question you may have when just starting out  ::)

ritz

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^hugme^  Yes, as soon as I read your PM I was googling this site and joined straight away, thanks for putting me onto this place.  ;D

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
hiya

just wanted to say welcome  ^hugme^  sorry you lost your baby. 

good luck with your journey and hope to get you know you better.

everyone here is really good.

love camly x x x

·
Registered
437 Posts
Just wanted to say 'hello' and welcome you to our wee community :).

Our 'day to day' musings are on the 'adoptions journeys' threads and the new potential adopters also have a 'virgins' thread to share daily updates on the early stages of their journeys. 

Feel free to post wherever and whenever you want - some of us are on here all the time and others just post once in a while - so don't worry if you miss a day/week /month....you will always be welcome to share news and ask questions.

Magenta x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts