Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i'm a newbie to this board, and at the mo trying to diet and give up smoking!! my dr also said i have to relax too!! ( please tell me how???), i have pcos so the weight loss is very hard

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Hiya piercingqueen,

My sister in law has PCOS and had dreadful struggles trying to lose weight. She has been successful now with the GI diet (you can get the book off amazon). Hope this helps.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Hiya piercingqueen

I too have PCOS and have been on a diet for 2 weeks now.. I am following the GI Diet and have lost 3lbs so far

Most of the girls on the PCOS thread are on Metformin as this could poss help with weight as well.. I have a Dr's appt soon to discuss this, will let you know how I got on.. Poss worth having a chat to your Dr too

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Hi Piercingqueen

I too have PCO's and i'm on the weightwatchers diet, i previously lost 30 odd lb's on WW (but put it all back on during the last few tx's) been back on the diet now for a week and lost 5.5lb's  :) although had a terrible weekend and probably put that back on  :-\

Wish you all the best  ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.