Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new, my husband and I have been ttc for 5 months but still no joy.

After a suspected miscarriage last month (long story) we've decided to stay positive but losing the motivation at the moment, that's the reason for joining here, with the hope to raise my spirits  ^reiki^

AF is due to show her face today.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Kels,

Well you are in the right place if you want to lift your spirits.  There are so many amazing women here and I'm sure you will find some good friends as well as people who can advise you and support you as you are ttc.  Sorry to hear about your miscarriage - that must be heartbreaking.

All the best,
Olwen xx

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hi Kels

Just wanted to say hi  ^wave^
and sorry you've been having a tough time. ^hugme^
You'll find lots of positivity  ^reiki^
and encouragement here.

Good luck
love
ttc
xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Kels

just wanted to say  ^hello^

i'm a newbie too and am finding out loads of stuff from the girls on here.  Welcome. x

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Kels,

Glad you've come to join us!

Sorry it's bit a rough one for you but I'm sure with lots of gossip and advice from us girlies you'll be ready to get back on the baby train soon enough!!!

Good luck,

Andrea xxx

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi Kels

So sorry to here of your loss, you have definatley come to the right place there are so many fantastic people to offer you lots of support and advise.  This site will offer you the motivation that you need and lots of words of encouragement.  Keep at it, it will be so worth it ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Kels

Welcome to FF!

Sorry to hear about your m/c.

You are more than welcome to join the Chitter Chatters thread on the Club House board while you are deciding what to do next.

Laine x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Guys thanks for such a warm welcome  :)

Right now I'm so confused, last night we got our BFP!!! I'm so happy and worried and full of so many emotions! I didnt sleep a wink last night and now I'm on here so early  ;D

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Congratulations on getting that bfp!!!  Thats wonderful news.
Love Olwen x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts