Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 6 and a half years of ttc, diagnosed with unexplained infertility :mad: after 3 cycles of Clomid, found I was pg. Over the moon, couldnt believe it. At 12 week scan was told baby died at 9 weeks. Our world fell apart - that was 2 weeks ago. Looking at sites like this to try and get comfort from other peoples stories and advice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, i read ur story and it is very similar to mine, however i have been told that i have pcos, Endo, sticky blood disease and a horn shaped uterus with 4 miscarriages under my belt. The most recent one was a Hydatidiform pregnancy and made me very ill and weak. I suffer from ovarian cysts as a result to Clomid and recently had one removed. I feel like it will never happen, but still hold on to the glimmer of hope i have left.
My cycles usually last 42- 52 days so i know i hardly ovulate. The most horrifying thing so far this year is a symptom i find quite psychologically distressing - I have a milky fluid leaking from my nipples. I've had it 2 weeks now and the hormone responsible is Prolactin, which i have had tested and it came bk normal??.
It's unbearable, and with the nausea, agony breasts and mood swings i feel constantly PG. I test every other day and have regular blood HCG tests done to be sure but nothing.
I'm a student Midwife at the moment and feel like I'm helping others if not myself, it's really rewarding. Happy mothers make me a little green eyed at times though!!
Anyway, i hope my story is useful to you and remember story swapping is a great way to share experiences.
I'd love to hear more about you, where you from?? Me in Scotland.
Tc Luv Mandy xxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi princess,

sorry to hear the heartbreak you have been through.  Just wanted to say hello and best of luck with whatever you decide to do next.

Thinking of you,
Olwen xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Princess

I'm so sorry to read your story.

I know you will get lots of help and support from this site.  Wishing you luck and happiness for the future  :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts