Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i am 34 my dp29 i have pcos we have been trying ttc for 6years  with no luck tried clomid for 6mths and had hsg now been told we need iui but have to fund it our selfs as we have a 16yr dd does any one how much this costs thanks                                                                                                                                                                                              mandy xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Mandy

Sorry, I can't help with your query as I'm currently on the Clomid route but just wanted to say  ^hello^ .  This is a great site and I'm sure you will get the answers you need!

good luck x

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Mandy

I'm also looking into private IUI treatment. I think the cost varies from clinic to clinic. The two clinics I am looking at - Care and Nurture in Nottingham charge £550 (Care) and £450 (Nurture) per treatment. If you contact HFEA they can send you a brochure listing all the clinics throughout the country. You can then contact the ones local to you and see what they charge.

Hope this helps

Rach.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi rach thanks for that info i will get in touch with them never got any info from the hospital feel there have just washed there hands now the cant offer iui on nhs                                                                                                           mandy

·
Registered
58 Posts
hi there

I think i can help you as i have just been through 3 IUI treatments .  I too have pcos.  I am in Manchester and with tests that you have to have prior to starting, the  drugs etc it works out anything from £1000-1500.  It does depend on how much drugs you eed and everyone reacts differently to them.  Best of luck with it.  If you have any specific questions let me know.

Best wishes
Datai

1 - 6 of 6 Posts