Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new,
              Found this website by accident and am really glad i did. Loads of encouraging stories. Me and my dh were told recently that we can't concieve naturally. (I have severe endo and have 1 blocked tube and the other tube removed after an ectopic in sept 2003.) We have been told the only way is with ivf. Don't know an awful lot about it and would appreciate some advice.

Thanks love Mandy

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Mandy
welcome to FF :) :)
I am sure you will find out lots on here, it is a brilliant place to be with lots of info and support :)
I want to wish you luck on your journey, and Welcome  :)
Take care
Jo
x x

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Mandymoo

Welcome to FF  :)

I have just started treatment for IVF.  Please do post me and if  I can help you I will.  The site is great, it is so reasuring to find other people in the same situation as yourself.  I have also managed to find others that are cycling at around the same time.  We can compare notes and support each other through difficult times.

Take care and wishing you lots of luck and  ^fairydust^
love lshack

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Mandy

Glad you joined us ;D

I am on my 2nd round of IVF so I am no expert but if you have any questions you want to ask fire away and I will try to answer them for you.

I only joined the site this week myself and I am already so glad I did because it has really helped having lots of others in a similar situation who can listen and offer support

Love
Lisa
xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.