Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Deb and have one healthy boy nearly three. Have been trying for our second for two years now with no luck. I have under active thyroid and husband sperm problems! Have ben trying for IUI but first month consultant on hols, then clomid stopped me ovulating now thyroid too bad to attempt and then consultant on hol next month so frustrated and in need of a someone to talk to.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi there Deb and welcome to FF :)

Sorry about all the problems you've been having getting tx.....hope it all gets moving for you soon.

You'll get loads of support and advice here :)

Much luck, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Hi Deb

Sorry to hear your problems but sharing your problems on this wonderful site where you will make some really good friends will hopefully help you through some of the difficult stages. :)

I wish you every luck with your adventure to have baby number 2.

Superal ;D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi Deb.

If its support your after, you've come to the right place.  This website is brilliant!  I have only been a member for a short time and already I know of people who are cycling at the same time, so we can compare notes and found everyone to be nice and friendly.

Good luck with your teatment.

Lynne

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Deb - Just wanted to say welcome to ff and wish you all the best with your future treatment.  Sadly we all know what it is like to wait around to be treated but I hope the time passes quickly for you and your thyroid starts playing ball !

Good Luck

Jennifer xx

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome Deb,

Sorry to hear things havnt been going well lately for you.  Hopefully it wont be long before your well enough and able to get an app for your consultant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.