Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,                                                                                                                          i'm new to this site,and it has helped me already,everyone i have met in the chat room has been really nice,i'm from the cheshire area and i was wondering if there is anyone that lives in the area,it would be great to here from anyone who fancy's a chat.hope to see you in the chat room any time of the day or nite.                                                                                                                                          josiemosie xxx ^daisy^ ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Hiya Josiemosie :)

I don't think we've chatted before yet but I just wanted to say welcome to FF!

If you click this link below it will take you to our meeting places threads, http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/board,37.0.html have a scan through them for anyone in your local area and if you don't find anything post a message, I'm sure you will get some responce ;)

Nice to `meet` you Good luck
Nicky x x x

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi there JosieMosie...

We havent spoke before either but wanted to welcome you to our fab FF....

Im sure you will find all the girls a great help.... ;D ;D

Good luck for the future.

Natxxxxx

·
Registered
187 Posts
hi joseimosie

Welcome to FF.

Thank you for the chat last night it helped me, and I went to bed and slept really well. 

DH is finding the 2ww harder than me as He is watching my every move and every hormonal moment he thinks is PMT and AF will be arrriving.

good luck and lots of love lshackxx

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Josie

We have spoken in chat but I thought i would say hello again and GOOD LUCK  :-*

Love Bear
xx

·
Registered
258 Posts
hi ,
  im new to the chat room as well have you started treatment yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.