Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi I'm new to all of this found this site last night didn't really have a good look through as i found the chat room which i would recommend to any newbie they are so friendly and they all understand.My DP and myself have just gone through our first try at icsi :'(sad to say it didn't work. I felt like i was the only person in the world felt lonely and confussed but now i know I'm not and it has helped me so much.If we do go for our second try i now know i will have all the support i need from this site.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi Evertonfc

So sorry to hear about your last cycle.  :'( :'(

Welcome to FF  :) This site and all the people on it are a godsend, whether as cycle buddies when going through tx, or as support after a failed cycle, and I hope you'll find it as helpful as I have done.

I wish you all the very best in future, whatever you decide to do  ^Cuddle^

Rach x

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi rach ^Cuddle^
the support i have already had is mind blowing,2day i have got myself dressed and picked myself up.without last night don't think i would have I'm even going to venture out 2day sounds silly but until last night i thought i was all alone now i don't i now have friends who no what I'm going through. :) i now no i have to keep smiling

·
Registered
109 Posts
^wave^

Well done on getting yourself up and about  ^clapping^ - every step forward is progress, even if it feels small. Everyone on FF knows how difficult it is to get through a bfn, so don't worry if perhaps in a few days time you feel down again - you'll get through it in the end.

I'm so glad you're feeling a bit more positive today , and you know you have people to share stuff with, even if you have to keep on a brave face for the rest of the world - you can always vent your feelings here and you know people will understand. I'm sure your dp is a great support to you too. Mine is the only person I've actually told face to face, but even with him some things are hard to discuss so it's great to have the girls on here.

^hugme^
Rach xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.