Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a newbie - we've been ttc for nearly three years. I'm 34 (scary!) and my DH is 33 - I've had a tube unblocked, and a fibroid removed, but still no joy - had a m/c last year.
We're trying IVF next, and found out today that it looks like we'll get funding. Which is great I guess, but I'm on a complete emotional rollercoaster. I also suffer from cysts, and have one at the moment  :'(, which means that usual cycle is all over the place at the moment - any advice/ tips on what to expect from IVF would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hi Maarias

Welcome to ff, you have certainly found the right site for lots of info & support.
Like yourself I have been ttc for about 3 years now & had a long history of problems  :(
I also have had problems with cyst's & just recently had one too. I had 2 blocked tubes & had to have them removed last Feb as they were too badly blocked & damaged to save  :'(
I am due to start my 1st IVF cycle in a few weeks, so I will keep you posted when I start.
Good luck with everything & try to stay positive  ;)
noodle xx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Maarias

Welcome to ff hun sorry to hear you have a cyst i also had one the doctor put me on the pill for a few months and mine shrunk thank godness wishing you so much luck with your IVF hope to chat soon hun

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hi Maarias

Welcome to FF, you will find so much support from this site.

I am due to start my first IVF on 17th May!  Very scary and the emotional side of things is so hard to deal with. 

I will keep you posted on how things are going with my treatment.

Good luck with everything and take care

Love Shaz xxx

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you to everybody for your replies  :). Wishing you all the best of luck with your IVF cycles - I'll keep everything crossed for you!
I'm just waiting for a call from my gyny. to see whether I can start IVF in May - here's hoping!
I think the thing that scares me the most is whether I'll be able to cope with a negative result - I'm such an emotional wreck as it is - it might just tip me over the edge  :(
Speak soon, xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.