Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am new here. I am doing a cycle in Czech Republic soon. I have a few questions. I have done DE cycles before and have one child through a DE IVF. I have never cycled overseas before. I will be going there in the spring for my transfer. If you have any advice, let me know. Thanks. Look forward to meeting everyone here and chatting with you. :)

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
to FF, NonaKay!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment!

We have a board for treatment in the Czech Republic - CLICK HERE I am sure the lovely ladies there will be able to help with any queries you have about treatment there.

Here are some other links which you might find useful ……

Donor Sperm/Eggs CLICK HERE

IVF General chat CLICK HERE

Also when you do undergo treatment you might find it useful to join the cycle buddies - people having treatment at exactly the same time as you -CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE This will help you navigate the site.

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.