Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi like most people at one stage i am new to this and would love to talk to other people at the same stage or people that are following the same treatment wether it has worked for you or not.
i have just done two cycles of clomid no joy, pcos messes every thing up!!!
i am soon to embark on a five day course of femara and then gonal f every other day for 6 days using a clinic in manchester and was wondering if there is other people that are either at this stage or have tried this and gone on to other treatment, as i say i am new to this
any help would be great thanks     :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thanks and good luck to you too.
no i think you sound like your further on but its great to find other people to talk to and those that understand
will have to go away and learn all the abbreviations!!
i havent ovulated so havent got to the embrio stage but hope fully fingers crossed
but thanks let me know how you get on

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hi

Good luck with it all!

Why don't you go onto 'cycle buddies' and talk to people at the same stage as you? I've found it's really helped me!

Tam xx

·
Registered
118 Posts
Good luck Alex!
I am not doing the same treatment as you, but I'd like to wish you best of luck.  ^Cuddle^
Let us know how it all goes
xx
V

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Alex. I'm not at the same stage as you. Actually i'm in no mans land at the mo. Waiting for my DH to see an uroligist and then possibly IVF depending on the results. I've already done 2 cycles of clomid. First round IUI was cancelled and 2nd was unsuccessful. DH's swimmers seem to have taken a nose dive so were going to see what's happening there before we carry on. The best of luck with the treatment. Talk to you again, this is a great web site. Addictive but keeping me sane(well slightly sane!!)      Lilly xxx

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Hi Alex

I am a surro just starting next round of treatment.

I am at CARE Manchester  - Which Manchester clinic are you at ?

Feel free to email/IM me hun

Tashja xx

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi also at care manchester how far do you travel to get there we travel 2.5-3 hours and its no fun when your doing it every other day can get a bit much but i know it will be worth it or maybe not but at least i can say i gave it my best shot!!
who do you see at care normally i see Dr Atkinson but have seen both i think the clinic is great don't know if my husband sees it that way when he has a months prescriptions to pay for!!!  :) where do you get yours from various people have told me to haggle various chemists, boots, superdrug places like that to get the best prices some one also told me to go direct to the manufacturers but i don't know how that would work out any one that has any ideas let me know i read an article in the clomid website that people that buy gonal f can pay any where from 699-00 to 1400-00 per month depending on where they buy it boots were overing it at 39-99 joke!!!
anyway let me know how your getting on and as i am new to this would love to hear other peoples expierences  :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.