Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^daisy^Hi
I have just been put forward for IUI - so thought I would say HELLO!!!
The guide at the beginning is great info - thanks!!!!
Was just wondering a few things - Does anyone go to Bournemouth Hospital for IUI? I was told it was a 2 month wait, I could have it on the NHS but would have to pay for the sperm to be washed (how much is this???). I should have asked my Doctor but I get so so worked up before that I forget to say most things even though I have them written down  ^idiot^
Any tips about getting started would be so welcome-
Thanks
Love Emma xxxx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Morning Emma,

Welcome to FF you have come to the right place to help you through what can be a very difficult time and we are all here to offer advice ans support,it's somewhere that makes me laugh and cry and all the other ladies here are fab.

I cant actually answer your questions in your post,me and dh(dear husband) are with the nhs for iui,we get 3 goes and all tests and sperm prep are included,I know it differs from each area and it gets a little frustrating and I know what you mean about forgetting to ask questions while your there,I wrote a list last time and didnt ask one single thing off the list ^idiot^ ^idiot^.

Im sure some one else will be able to help,have a good read of the different threads and make yourself at home-your computer will now be your best friend

Good luck

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Hi Emma

I've jsut had my 1st private IUI & our sperm wahs is going to be about £110 but I know it will vary from area to area.

Hope all goes well for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
;DThanks -
I have been without a computor for the last few weeks and realised how much I missed this site!!

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Hello Emma  :)
Just wanted to wish you all the very best for IUI  ^reiki^  ^goodluck^  ^reiki^ hope this is the treatment that works for you.
Come & join the girls on the IUI thread for a chat they are a great bunch & there is always someone that can answer a question. Most importantly we support each other through thick & thin, ups & downs.........that is priceless.

Erica.xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.