Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Well what can I say? LOL

I am 24 and have Noonan's and have severe endometriosis.

I made a decision soon after dxd with NS that I wouldn't use my own eggs as there is a 50% chance of passing it on - 50% too much for me!

As it happens, in hindsight, my decision has most probably been taken away from me,(at least for getting pg naturally) as I have been dxd with severe endometriosis, and the chance of conceiving is very small, although my gynae is preserving my fertility for egg donation etc etc.  I have to be realistic, though I am an eternal optimist, that there is a lot of damage in there - esp that I have now had 3 radical excision surgeries in a space of 5 months.

NS causes various things, I have had many surgeries, and was rather sick as a child.  Teachers did not think I would achieve much, howvere I have been to Uni and have a job - even dr's can get it wrong sometimes!

I am not even sure that I would be able to manage pregnancy due to heart condition and other major medical conditions - BUT I am positive, and although I am not ready yet (feel too young and have no stable bf), I feel that I would liek to join you guys anyway, so that I am prepared for the future.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

M.E

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
  ^hello^ ME

Welcome to FF!!  You have definitely come to the right place to get support and advice for when you do want to start a family!! It sounds like you have had quite a hard time with your health, but it is fantastic that you have risen above it and remained postive!!  ^afro^  I think we can all be an inspiration to eachother. 

I look forward to getting to know you.

Love
Kelly
xxx

·
Registered
349 Posts
Wow mkellis,what a time of it you have had :(,good to see that you can be so possitive.Look forward to chatting to you.Good luck with everything hun.Skye. ^Cuddle^.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Me

Welcome to FF!  You will get tons of support and good advice here.

You have had a hard time by the sounds of things.

If there is anything you need, please ask.

Laine x

·
Registered
58 Posts
hi m.e,

welcome to the site, good luck in all your treatment! positive throught are sent out to you.

Angie.

^Cuddle^

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the warm welcome -I think I will get so much support here.

I cant even BEGIN to imagine what you guys are going through at the moment and you are ALL in my thoughts.

Thanks again!

M.E

1 - 6 of 6 Posts