Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know my blurb at the bottom says our next step is undecided - but that was a while ago and i can't remember how to edit it!

Anyway - had initial visit from SW in Nov...looks like the next step of prep courses won't be until Jun and am now beginning to feel desperate. Nothing is happening and it all looks like it takes such a long time and I feel crappy!!

You all seem such positive people - please send me some positive vibes and advice.......thanks

HHH

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi HHH

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

i'm at the same stage as you are, waiting for prep course and it's poo isn't it  ;D ;D i was told in dec my course would be in march but still not heard anything  :mad:

oh well we better get used to waiting me thinks as this is going to be a fairly long journey

oops sorry just realised i'm meant to be cheering you up not making you feel worse  ;D ;D here's lots of vibes for us both  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

hang in there, and if you need me just send a pm and i'll get back to ya

pam xx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Positive vibes all round. I know you will both get that long awaited call very very soon.
Love
WelshyXXXX

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
All good things come to those who wait.  The whole process for me with hiccups along the way took 22 months from start to getting my two little girls.  Be patient and make the most of the time you have now together as you will soon forget what it was like!!

it also doesn't hurt to chase them up from time to time, so don't be afraid to pick up the phone and check they still remember your face/name.

Good luck ^reiki^

Karen x

·
Registered
931 Posts
;) Hiya!

Sorry you're feeling blue  :'(. I remember feeling very desperate when we were told we had to wait 6 months before officially applying. I could've screamed "But I'm ready now" !!

It's frustrating and you'll feel like June is ages away... but the time will soon go and you'll be taking those precious first steps! And it'll be an amazing feeling! You'll find the prep courses invaluable, but also you may find that the "prep" time you've got beforehand, comes in handy. Just a rest before all the hard work starts!
I know you'll not feel like it now (I didn't), but sometimes a breather is just whats needed.

Karen's right though, don't lose touch and let them know you're still keen - and tell them if at all poss, you'd prefer to get on a course before summer. It won't hurt, and you never know. We'd been told in April that we wouldn't be at prep before October. Turned out we got on the July courses! So be firm with them!!!

Best of luck, it will get better!  :)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Hiya

Sorry to hear you're feeling blue, it is a slow and frustrating process some times but it will be worth it.

Hang in there.

love
Cindy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts