Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided that it was time to find some like-minded girls to talk to!  I had a failed attempt of IVF/ICSI in April, and am hopefully going to start my second attempt towards the end of July.  Thought it might be nice to get some support/advice from people who have been through the same.  Hope you are all well!  Look forward to hearing from you!

Sallywags

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Welcome to FF Sallywags and good luck with your second cycle !!!!!!

Jennifer :)

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!  Am gearing myself up for it - actually looking forward to it now - want to get on with it.  (Maybe 'looking forward to it' isn't quite right, but you know what I mean!)  Does anyone know how to add the personal info to your profile? I am rubbish with IT - everyone seems to have bits about themselves, and can't work out how to do it!

Sallywags

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Sallywags - Click on "Profile" at the top, Go to "Forum Profile Information" then add your details in "Signature"

You can also add your own photo etc, just have a play !!!!!

Jennifer xx

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jennifer,

Thanks!  God, I'm so rubbish!  next just to work out how to add smileys etc!

Should probably be focussing on talking about IVF etc really rather than my pants IT skills!

Am trying to get past a very obstructive secretary at the moment to actually book my next appointment with my consultant - she's horrible, and really starting to p* me off.  am tempted to visit his next clinic, as she won't be there and I can speak to him directly!  What do you reckon?  don't want to annoy him though - just want her to book me an appointment!  Do you know, she told me that 'he is very busy, I'll let you know when I can fit you in.'  How rude is that?!?!?  Surely she holds his diary?  Am getting worried that I won't get one in time for my next cycle now.  Isn't this stressful enough as it is, without someone like her, who quite obviously hasn't been through this herself, and has become 'immune' to it - obviously has no empathy whatsoever!

hey ho, sure we'll get there in the end!  Thanks for your help!

Sallywags

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hello again !! to add smileys, just click reply (not quick reply) and all the smileys will appear, just click on the one you want. also, at the end of the row of smileys is [more] click that and you will get all the animations !

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
hello and welcome to FF, it is the best site around for friendly support.
good luck with your next cycle,
sorry to hear you have an obstructive secartery, maybe she was a GP receptionist in her last job  ^roflmao^

Dizzi
XX

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Hi Sallywaggs,

I just wanted to wish you well and welcome to fertility friends. It's my absolute lifeline on here, and you'll find loads of people who are in the same situation as you.
Good luck getting past the secretary  ^idiot^, (I am in a similiar position myself,) and also good luck with next ICSI.
Wishing you lots of

^fairydust^

Take care,
xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.