Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My husband & I have been married for 5 yrs now. We have been trying to have a baby for the last two yrs. Last year a 5 cm cyst in my ovary was discovered & removed by laparoscopy. I was on decapeptyl for 2 mnths after that. After which we tried again to have a baby after no sucess for couple of mnths we went back to the doc. We did an HSG & found adhesions. We did an IUI hoping that the adhesions wouldnt affect. But unsucessful. So last mnth I ve done another laproscopy to remove the adhesions. A small chocolate cyst that had formed along the way was also removed. I will be on Zolodex for the next 2 mnths & then ovarian hyperstimulation & IUI.
The last two yrs have been very difficult. I gues only someone who has experienced it will understand the disapointment & discouragement of discovering mnth after mnth that it didnt happen yet. I have given up my job hoping that work related stress wasnt causing my infertility.
Anyway please pray for us & Iam praying for all of you who are in a similar position

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Anu

Welocme to ff hun sorry to hear all you have been through  i will keep you in my prayers hun goodluck i hope all works out for you and you get your dream soon

love always lilly xx

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi anu you have come to the Right place so many people like your self to talk to and support u just keep on praying and 1 day we will become parents :) :)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Hi Anu

Sorry to hear all you've been through. Why don't you join the iui thread. There are a great bunch of girls on the board who will help you every step of the way.

Good luck with your treatment

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.