Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone,

I'm new to this too my name is Nicola and him in doors is Tony, I live in Barnham, Norfolk and have just started taking chlomid for the first time. We have been trying for a family for the past 5 years with little joy. I have pocs and unfortunately 4 years ago had a brush with crevical cancer i was lucky and had it surgically removed. I have problem with my weight and get a bit hairy due to the pocs but finally have lost enough for the Dr to take notice of me. Its a long road!. I was told about this sight by my mum who works on f11 at WSH one of her patients had a ivf baby and told her about thissupport network and how good it was.

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Nicola-Kate ^hugme^

What a great Mum! passing on these details and ooh I wonder which Member told her!
back to you ^hugme^ youve delt with a lot allready, i hope that with the friendship support and knowledge you will soon be holding a LO in your arms.
PCOS is horrid, and makes pregnancy difficult, not Impossible so please hold onto that thought.

I am going to leave you some direct links to boards here on FF - that you may or may not have found, I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation, just jump right in and post ;)

What Every New Member Needs to Know
CLICK HERE

Clomid ~
CLICK HERE

PCOS
CLICK HERE

FERTILITY INFO GUIDES
CLICK HERE

Pre- natal Care ~
CLICK HERE

Investigations & Immunology
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi Hun,

Welcome to Fertility Friends, you have come to the right place for all your information, support and friendship  ^hugme^

I was on metformin for my pcos and took clomid which resulted in my little boy. Stay positive hun clomid can and does work. Have a look at the clomid thread and join in with the ladies on there, they are a friendly bunch and will be able to help support yuo through your cycle, as sometime the pills can make you  ^idiot^  ;D

Good luck hun  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Nikki xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi nicola and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic place full of advice and support.

Sorry to hear of your problems with trying for a baby. Having PCOS is not fun and like you say a side effect is putting on weight! I wish you loads of luck with the clomid.

Kate xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts