Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to the site although I have been reading topics over the past couple of weeks. I had a laparotomy last year to clean up the recently diagnosed endometriosis, since then all has been OK until I recently went for an ultrasound and have been told I have a potential Hydrosalpinx. Does anyone know if this could be related to the op I had last year? before that I had an op for my Crohns Disease which I am certain is linked to me developing the endometriosis. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Hello K, Im sorry I cant answer your questions but I just wanted to say  ^hello^ and welcome to FF, its a great site and im sure someone will be able to give you some advice. Take care Charley xx :) :) :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi K

I had a quick look online and the link I've pasted below does say that hydrosalpinx is uaually caused by infection of the fallopian tubes (which could result from an operation) but can also be caused by endometriosis.

http://www.herbalremedies.com/hydrosalpinx.html

I've heard of a few people who suffer from chrons and endometriosis, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection. Having said that, a girl I know with both chrons and endo is currently 8 months pregnant after trying to conceive for over a year. She conceived naturally, and I hope the same will happen for you.

All the Best

Bunny x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.