Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I'm a newie here so let me introduce myself and tell you where we're at at this time in our ttc.

My names louise and i'm 25. I have a gorgeous little boy who is now 8 years old. Myself and DH (who is dad, but not biologically) have been ttc  baby number 2 for 3 years now. After a year of trying we were passed onto the gyne department who ran tests and i was diagnosed with pcos in september 2003. After a further 2 years and many tests later, they were topped off by a lap and dye this december just gone where i was also told i have severe endometriosis which has now damaged my fallopian tubes. I was told 15 mins after opening my eyes from the op that my tubes were only just patent and i would most certainly need some kind of fertility treatment to concieve. Since then i feel i've been in limbo as i haven't been able to talk to a pro since, however i go back on thursday so hopefully i'll get some more answers. And FINALLY reffered onto the fertility unit.
One of the main concerns is exatly how patent and how usable my tubes are, or if we will need ivf because my tubes are too damaged. I also wonder if my pcos has a knock on affect on the endo. I only have AF every 7-9 months, so i can't help thinking if this and my dodgey hormones cause the endo to build up and cause more scaring. I also know that i don't ovulate anymore.

I'd love to have a chat, so feel free even just say hi. It feels better to talk to wome who can relate to this. I thought ttc would be one of the most special times of my life, but it's really blood traumatic ) I guess that bfp will be even more special.

Good luck everyone
Love
louise

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts