Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi SwedenSam,

Sorry I cant help you with advice about stimulated FET but I'm sure that there are lots of ladies here who will be able to help you.  Anyway I just wanted to say ^hello^ and to wish you all the best for your FET cycle.

Love Olwen

PS - whats Sweden like?  My brother-in-law's girlfriend is Swedish and they have invited us to go there with them in the Spring.  I am VERY excited!!! 

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi again SwedenSam,

We will be going to a village called Olofström.  Its quite small and its near to Kristianstad.  Apparently its about 2-2 1/2 hours from where you live.  I am  really looking forward to going although we might have to postpone the trip depending on the outcome of this tx and what we decide to do next.

Hope things are going ok for you and you are managing to find your way round the site.

Good luck!!!
Love Olwen

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I'm in central London, but originally from Oxfordshire so I'm looking forward to going to Sweden and exploring the countryside there - my brother-in-law's girlfriend has shown me lots of photos.  It looks so beautiful.  She lives with him in Belgium now so if my current tx cycle works and I'm pg by then we will get the Eurostar to Brussels and go with them by car to Sweden so I dont have to fly.  A long trip but it will be worth it. 

Did you manage to get some advice about the FET?  Good luck with it!!
Love Olwen x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts