Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
to FF, Mogget! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help you.

I see you have already found the Gay and Lesbian section. I hope the lovely people there will be able to offer you some help and advice.

Here is a link to the North East section - CLICK HERE. I am sure they will be able to give you some advice on the LWC in Darlington.

The What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread will give you some info on how to navigate the site ~ CLICK HERE

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

I don't want to give you too many links at this stage, you are probably bamboozled by all the information at the moment anyway!!! But please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck!

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.