Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I had my first consultation the other day at a new clinic and while the Dr was reviewing my test results that I had taken a few months ago by another clinic she commented that my progesterone levels were just higher than the normal range for progesterone but this had not been commented on before.
Does anyone know what this means and whether it will compromise my IVF treatment?
Many thanks  :-\

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hi Nicky,

Was there a chance you were pregnant?  The only reason I ask, is that another lady on another website had high progesterone and it turned out she was pregnant.

If there was no chance it would happen for you, then try not to worry about it.  If there was a problem then I am sure she would mention it to you.

x

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Stacey
No chance I was pregnant. I just thought it strange how one clinic thought the levels were fine and didn't even mention them and I didn't even know they were high until the new clinic doctor mentioned it. I wonder if there is anything I can do to get my progesterone level lower before starting ivf treatment in a couple of weeks?
Thanks for your help x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts