Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i was wondering if you could ease my mind, im 15 weeks pregnant and my white blood count is 12.4, i think anything over 11 is abnormal, ive not had no infections as far as im aware. it was high when i had my bloods done at 6 weeks too, im worrying that theres somethings wrong with me, any ideas what this could be? thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Hi

it could be that you had a little sniffle when you had your bloods done or even just a sore throat the week before. Are they repeating the test for you?

Take care x

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for answering my question, no there not repeating the test it was me who asked the midwife about it and she said she never looks at the wbc she just looks at the iron levels, then she said its ok because all the blood tests are checked by a doctor. but she seemed to me like she didnt know what she was on about. do you think its safe to leave it untill my next bloods at 28 weeks or should i make an appointment with the doc? the midwife did say that that level could just be normal for me, thanks again

christina

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
I would have thought she would have repeated it. Speak to your GP, he/she may want it repeated.

Take care x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts