Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya girls

im Lisa-marie, 25 and married to my gorge hubby m. we have two sons, d who is 4 and k who is 2 and a half. i suffer from PCOS and am currently about to start my third cycle of clomid and provera!!!

xx

·
Registered
849 Posts
Just wanted to say  ^hello^
Good luck with your next cycle
im sure you will be come addicted to this board like the rest of us!!! ;D ;D

kate
x

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hey welcome. Good luck with next cycle, hope you get the BFP. xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Lisa-marie ^hugme^

You were very lucky to get and concieve with clomid twice, I assume both your children were concieved this way ?
I hope the third cycle goes well for you as well, Like Ive said a hundred Times PCOS makes getting Pregnant difficult but not impossible, as youve proven :)
Although for many ladies on here Clomid has not worked with their PCOS, Me being one of them :( are you symtamatic with it ?

Clomid ~
CLICK HERE

PCOS
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi Lisa-marie,

Welcome to Fertility Friends, this site is fantastic for support, information and friendship

Good luck with clomid  ^reiki^ and i hope you get your BFP!  ^reiki^

Nikki xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Lisa-marie and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support.

I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with the clomid and lovely to see you on the Oxfordshire thread.

Kate xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts