Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow FF,

Just a quicky can you use holiday skin whilst on 2ww (and if lucky prggers  ^pray^ ^pray^). What with all this hot weather i want to where short but not too pleased with my flouresent white legs ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).

Thanks

·
Registered
912 Posts
I didn't want to read and run I'm not sure about holiday skin but I checked with chemist if it was safe to use St TRopez while on 2 ww or pg and he said it was find.  I don't wanna presume that all the fake tans have got the same ingredients sorry  :-\ I'm not much help am I?!

sarah xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
I'm trying really hard to find out hun but everyone seems to say something different!!

I'll keep trying ;)

xxx

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi

I got no answers when i lookede into this, and so i emailed the manufacturers.......you are ok to use them when pregnant ( they all  have pretty much identical ingredients...) but they can react differently to your skin whilst pregnant  as the hormone levels change.

A friend of mine who has used St Tropez for years, used it when pregnant and came out in horrible rash......so would try it someplace non visibile first......and if you don't react. go for it

I used L'oreal sun kissed stuff when i was pregnant and i didn't react to it, but i don't have particulary sensitive skin

Good luck with your treatment

Netty

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys :) :) :) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts