Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hi just been on the phone to my hospital to try and get a follow up appointment. we go 20th May.
Just ^pray^ that they can give us another go with my own eggs or even use doner eggs just want to try one more time......Cousin rang this afternoon from canada she is pregnant with her 3rd so happy for her......................but i just want to be able to tell people the i pregnant starting to think it may never happen.

Has anyone ever been in my situation?

Any positive

Di

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
i just wanted to give you a  ^hugme^

it can and will happen one day lovey :-* keep positive ^reiki^ its taken us 3 goes to get where we are now.lots of luck lovey ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

hayley

·
Registered
49 Posts
There is always more they can do.  ^hugme^ The choice and the control I think lies with you and in the end that will help you get through this!

We have been trying for 5 years, first ICSI (unsuccessful) in April 2008 neither embryo implanted and I couldn't understand why and there weren't any answers.  The doctor was good at the follow up, I asked lots of questions and in July we'll try again with different medication and blastocyst.

It is difficult and only people who have been through it can truely understand.  My younger brother has popped out two boys and my younger sister a girl, with another on the way in July, since we've been trying.  In fact when it didn't work in April I couldn't speak to my sister for 2 weeks, just because I didn't trust myself to say nothing; which wasn't fair.  All my friends that have wanted children have had them, and that is why this site is important.  It supports you and you learn through the experiences of others.  ;)

After a failed cycle it does get easier, in a couple of weeks and once you know what can be done and the drugs drain out of your body you get perspective and look forward knowing that lessons have been learnt this time around. :)

Good luck with your follow up appointment, write down the questions you want to ask - give them a grilling I did!  ^bigbad^

^hugme^  ^hugme^

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Cobwed for your post i already have a list it's as long as my arm now.Like you my sister has already had a baby and now on her second all in the space of 2years i found i really hard the first time could'nt speak or look at here but now really happy for here.
Just like to say thanks again
Diazzy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts