Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: hi iam currently on day 9 of 50mg clomid,am getting hot flushes which are very hard to deal with,as soon as they come there gone again,and have had a mild headache and ear ache all day am not sure if this is due to the clomid :-\ also a acheing pain in my right arm so filling in the wars!!also this is my first cycle so very hopefull,does anyone no of peple gettin preg 1st time on 50mg clomid??anyway keeping my fingers tightly crossed

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Lucy, well I think clomid affects everyone differently really. Some people can be lucky and fall straight away, others it can take months and months and months, or not at all. It all depends on your own body. But I suffered with the hot flushes, they are not nice are they? ;)  not sure about the headaches/earache  maybe read the leaflet that comes with the clomind  as I think there are many different side affects that have been registered by people. Or maybe ask Ruth in the ask a question section at the top. Or if you're still worried consult your doctor, but personally I dont think theres anything to worry about!!  :)

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi :)

Sorry you're feeling poo...I agree with Helen, the Clomid can effect us all in completely different ways & also vary for each of us month to month.
I started 4th cycle last night so preparing myself for ^confused^ ;D Thankfully so far only suffered one day each cycle where been :'( and ^tantrum^ but who knows what the loopy pills will do to me this month !!

Hope the side effects ease up soon...and lots of luck ^reiki^
Take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Hi Lucy,

I've had lots of hot flushes, headaches and strangely enough a pain in my left arm/elbow for weeks now! It was quite painful this weekend!

Bloody pills, I've been off them for a month now and still have the S/E's!!

xxx

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi Lucy

I suffer terribly with the hot flushes more so in an evening though. Also headaches too and moodiness,

I fell pg with dd on 1st month of clomid two years ago - now on second dose to try again

Good luck
love sarah x x x

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hi Lucy,
Im on day 2 of clomid and i feel like im going through my menopause,(hot hot hot!) ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.