Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Has anyone used the company "Safe Hands Babysitters"?  They're a company providing nationwide babysitting services. 

DH has booked us a weekend away for our anniversary in May.  So that we can do the romantic dinner bit he has arranged for the company above to come to look after Thomas in our hotel room.  Apparently the hotel regularly use them and rate them highly.  I've looked at their website and staff all have CRB checks etc.

I guess I'm just after some reassurance / personal experience; the idea of leaving Thomas with anyone other than a family member or trusted friend is just a bit difficult for me to get my neurotic head around  ;D

Katy x

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
We used Safe Hands back in August last year when we stayed in a hotel for a wedding, and they were fantastic.

The girl who was allocated to us rang us before hand and introduced herself, she arrived on time on the day, and just sat in our room looking after Megan.  We had already put her to bed and she was asleep.  The girl just sat and did her college work with the TV on quietly (she was training to be a Dr).

She knew how to contact us if there were any problems

We would not hesitate in using them again if we needed to, as far as we were concerned it was money well spent, and the fact that all the babysitters are CRB checked as well

Can't recommend them enough, they were excellent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts