Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

THis is a strange request, but I am trying to get in touch with ARGC to have a brief conversation with them about possibly transferring my embryos from the US and doing my FET in London.  I live in Kenya and was in London two weeks ago:  I called ARGC every day while I was there and I didn't get a single phone call back from anyone.  I did manage to speak to someone once who sad they would look at my application and try to set up an appointment for me sooner rather than later:  nothing happened!  I've also emailed them:  again, no reply. Any suggestions?? I'm guessing if they won't even reply to my messages then they may not be responsive as a patient (especially as a patient living overseas). HELP!
Thanks,
Lee

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hello Lee,

I couldnt just read and run...Im sorry your having abit of trouble getting some answers from them. I dont really know what to suggest....the only thing is to try and keep phoning on the main number and press 0 to speak to someone in reception.

Hopefully you will have some luck as they are a very good clinic but just very busy.  Wishing you lots of luck with your journey  ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
630 Posts
I've always had a good response when I fax something through. Put your contact details on ..... I've often got a phonecall straight back.

Don't give up ..... it will be worth it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot!  I won't give up.  I "broke up" with my clinic in Boston because they were so unresponsive, I was starting to be afraid London was no better.  Thanks for the encouragement.
Lee

·
Premium Member
6,864 Posts
Hi
I get the feeling that they're not that responsive to intial queries, I assume it gets better once tx has started.  Also, when you send your form in, write, "will accept a cancellation" on the top. I did this when I posted my form early last week and got a call today for a cancellation on Friday....
Good luck!
xxx

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have been attending the ARGC nearly every day for 2 weeks and have noticed that things seem to quiet down at about 1-2 O'Clock.

In the morning there is a rush of scans and tests.

Hope this helps - Good Luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts