Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have high TNF alpha and also high CD56 with aggressive killing power. Could this be the reason that I have not ever been able to concieve naturally. What are the mechanisms that prevent natural conception if you have high NK cells?

This is the only thing that has been discovered in all my investigations so I am thinking this must be the reason that I have not concieved naturally.

I have had 6 IVF cycles (three pregancies, one Chem and 2 at 7 weeks). I can get pregnant, just not stay pregnant. I used Predisolone, Clexane and Aspirin when I got pregnant (to 7 weeks) so this made a difference. Just can't go beyond, why?

·
Premium Member
15,864 Posts
the same way as they would make it hard with ivf - a high tnfa environment is not ideal for maturing good quality eggs and a high population of aggressive unks can attack as the embryo starts to implant leading to compromised blood flow to the embryo and either inplantation failure or m/c.

pgs could repeatedly fail at thesame point for several different reasons - there is a list in the faq under W for 'why' which might be worth a look.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts