·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies

Im just curious....
To those who tested early...
On what day did you get a BFP?????
I know someone got it on Day 13, has anyone ever had a BFP before that and which kit did u use?
Im going ^idiot^ ^idiot^ trying to stay away from the pee sticks ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
      Hi

IF you search this subject you will find lots of threads with it on, Do an advanced
      search & put fior the peers section & voting thread & you will get your answers alot
      quicker than waiting for people to answer on here.

Good luck

Katy. xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi

Last time i tested on day 12 with clear blue..but not the digital ones...old fashioned line ones are the best ones to use

Good luck

Netty

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Hiya  :)

Well I was asked to test 16 days after ET  :eek: well I could not wait that long and tested 14 days after ET but we both said whatever the result we would take it with a pinch of salt until official test day. Well we got a BFP but initially I was pg with twins so that is why it showed a bfp, if it had been a singleton we might not of got a bfp so soon and been upset unnecessarily. I know it is hard but try and test on official test day  ^police^ ^police^ I used a clear blue, the one that brings up a +

Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
649 Posts
I tested 9 day post 3 day transfer and it was a BFN (surprise, surprise but at least I knew the trigger shot had gone) then tested 13 days post 3 day transfer on a clear blue (non digital) and it came up positive within about 20 - 30 seconds. I was going to test everyday to see what happened but my husband and mum banned me as they were stressing out too much. I must admit the cheapie ebay ones are really c**p so I would stay clear of them.

Good luck
Snic
x

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
im one of those impatient testers and always have been. ;D when i say early i mean early ;Di started testing at 2dp3dt to see if the trigger had gone and they were faint squint lines.at 5dp3dt the lines started to get darker and by 6dp3dt we had a bfp.we didnt take things as a true result untill 10dp3dt because our clinic test 14 days past ec and not et.even though i was getting a bfp early on test day 11dp3dt my first level was 76.the earlier testing we tested with cheapy tests from pound land then afew days before test day we tested with fr and cheaper shop brands.i dont like cb normal tests as lines can be quite faint.

lots of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

hayley

·
Registered
312 Posts
Mornin Ruv,

I avoided the patience queue and actually did quite well lasting until day 11 after a 2dt and got a BFP with a First Response..... our first ever..... and it resulted in georgeous twin boys who will be 1 two weeks today....

Good Luck, I hope you get your dream, whenever you test :)

City Chic x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts