Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

Just wondering how everyone is spending their bonus day off (unless you are one of those who are having to work that is!)

DH and I are taking the dog for a walk down the beach then gonna try and persuade him (DH, not the dog!) to buy me a yummy pub lunch!

Enjoy your day,

Tracy xxx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
I usually have to work some of the day but I have the day off today and dh is off at the cricket,  little one is off out with aunty and uncle so I have all day to myself ^pompom^ ;D

x

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
We have a farmers market at a local pub so nice and relaxed, which they're finishing off with a fun dog show so I'll be taking the dogs up for a nice pub lunch followed by the waggiest tail comp.

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
I am Catching up on all my FF stuff and uploading pictures from the meet, while doing some washing ;)
and DH decorates the hall stairs and landing.
Then Later I will go on my wii and watch some TV before bed

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Well at the moment i am mopping the floors while paul has took Joe for a walk. :(

Kimx x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
looking after sick people! Such fun ^chuckle^

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
:(  No Bank Hols here, we had one last Thurs but unfortunately DH had to work, but we have another one next Monday, so today I am doing the domestic thing!           

Jx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Not much here - still feel all ears/sinus/headache  :(. Not even dressed yes but eating a fab bar of chocolate that Carole bought me on Saturday - Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

A date is coming round at 4ish and we're off out for dinner later. I really can't be bothered but can't really cancel him again! I don't think I'll see him again though - think my lack of enthusiasm is telling my something.

Have also been 'surfing' for a camera like Dizzi's  ;D ;D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Dh has been doing the garden, although he's snoring in the chair now!!  ;D ;D

Ive been washing and pottering around, going to take Guiness out for a walk later with my mum and dad's new dog!

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
i have spent the weekend in my PJ's  :) sad i know but have caught up on some well needed sleep plus DP has worked all w'end + nights tonight so havent been able to go anywhere, have got all me washing done though  ;D

whatever you have on hope you have had a good one  :-*

xxx 

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
Not a bank holiday here!!!  :'(

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 11 of 11 Posts