Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^hello^

I have not seen any new posts on this thread for a while so i thought i would just say hello and how are you all getting on. I hope everyone is OK and getting on well.  :)

Jenny

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hey jenny..
al is well with us.... Not much happening here..Dh was made redundant last week, on the same day that someone did a hit n run on him whilst he was driving my car..and af turned up the same day..so all in all we were gutted because we thought that maybe we were in with a small chance since starting the clomid as af was late..
So anyway we r plodding on with the clomid and dh is having another swim test in a while..but until then we will just be hoping for a miracle..

Hope u n everyone else is ok
Ju x

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear you have had just a horrible time.I hope it gets better for you.

Good luck in the swimmers test.

sending lots of  ^Reiko^ ^Reiko^

Jenny

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, have just been sent the link for this thread. My DH has a repeat sperm count next week, we are still waiting for referral to fertility centre. He had testicular cancer 10 years ago and was told his treatment, both radio and chemo therapy would not harm his fertility, how wrong can you be?  Does anyone have some good answers for family questions  "when are you two going to have children then", we have a family wedding next week and I'm dreading what I might say, particularly as AF is due at the same time!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi there,

Just to let you know that I got a BFP on our first attempt at ICSI.  It's still really early days so I am being cautious and not allowing myself to get too excited yet.  For all of you who are having fertility treatment as a result of cancer  - there is hope and a good chance of getting a BFP.  DH's sperm was frozen for 10 years and we managed to get 9 blastocysts on the first round.

I wish you all the very best in your treatments.

Soulcyster

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.