Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question that hopefully someone can help with, we are on hold at the mo (first time I've tried posting from the iPhone!) ds has been under the weather for a few days he was sick yesterday and had the nappy from hell today and hasn't really ate much, drinking has been okay, just wondered how long I should leave it before I see someone, hope that all makes sense, can't see what I've written before I post,

Thanks everyone

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Hi Mo,

If you're worried at all then best go see GP, to put your mind at rest if nothing else ;) So long as LO is drinking plenty and not looking dry/dehydrated then they should be fine. If it is a sickness/diarrhoea bug and it hasn't resolved within a few days then do go see GP then.

Maz x

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
You can always ring nhs direct for advice or go to a pharmacist- it's a good sign he's still drinking and has wet nappies- is he having any diforalyte?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks JJ and mazv, just re read my post and it should have been we were on hols not hold!!!  Turns out it was Norovirus and we were all eventually struck down thankfully me and DH are nearly over it the twins are better but still not eating much but are continuing to drink, Drs assures us it can take 7 to 10 days for them to right themselves, so difficult to see them ill though.

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Mo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts