Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI

I was wondering if you could help me.

I have been taking my injections in the morning 8am and i went for a scan today (Day6 stimms) and i have 13 very very small follicles and i have to wait till the clinic ring me before injecting today as they may need to up my dose. She said if they dont ring by 6pm then i must inject the normal dose.

I am worried that it will be 6 hrs since my last injection will this be ok or will it effect things.

Will my follies grow i have a week till ec.

If anyone can advise me it will put my mind at rest
Thanks
Sarah

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
It's fine to alter the time your injects are done. As you are having to today, may I suggest that from now on you do your injects of an evening as you will find yourself in the same situation on Wednesday and Friday if Bart's is still working as it did in August when I worked there!!!!!
You have a good number of small follicles and todays scan was more about ensuring that you aren't hyperstimulating which you aren't so you have plenty of time for them to grow. You will have been told that your egg collection will be next week but that can be any time next week, not necessarily on Monday so plenty of time for them to grow.
The joys of me having worked at Bart's and knowing their protocols and what scans they do on what days and why!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts