Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering after you had been to the doctors did it take for the midwife to call?

I am being impatient ^bigbad^ ;D

rachelxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Hi

I remember getting my scan letter through for 13w from the hospitalat 11.5w and phoning because it said I had to bring my hand held notes from my mw appt...that I hadnt been told about which turned out to be (when I chased it) at 12w3d.

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
My m/w contacted me around 8 weeks and i had booking at 11 weeks!!
I then had my scan date through the post
I think every where is different  :)

x x x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Rachel

At my GP's once you register your pregnancy it can take a couple of weeks for the midwife to call you (and another few weeks for your appointment). It varies depending on health authority though.

HTH's
Deb

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
it differs everywhere. I didn't have to wait for her to ring.  Told GP and was told to go to reception and make an appointment  saw GP at 5 weeks and 1st appointment with mw was at 11 weeks they had avilable. Need to see mw before get scan date here

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi hun,

It can differ, my mw should of seen me around 8 weeks but i never heard off her, when i chased it up it turned out everytime she had phoned i wasnt in so i had my appt at 11 weeks

Nikki xx

·
Registered
327 Posts
After I saw my gp it took 2 weeks for the appointment to come through by letter.  the first booking appointment is at 13 weeks, so another 5 weeks for me.  On the same letter was my scan for week 11.
I rang and changed both times as they were very inconvenient.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all your replies :) looks like I will have to wait a while then :(

Rachelxxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts