Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello girls

I had ET transfer and triggered with ovitrell monday night for my egg coll wed..I had 250 ovitrell if I remember correctly. I had 10000 pregnyl last time..

Anyway I wasnted to test to makesure the trigger shot was out of my system and did a test this morning but not morning wee and was negative. Would it be out my system already after 5 days?

xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

Ovitrelle is basically the same as Pregnyl...both are forms of HCG injection....and both can take up to 14 days to leave your body.

Also, you need to include unit measurements when comparing things such as drugs and hormones......the Pregnyl will have been 10,000 IU whereas the Ovitrelle will have been 250 mcg (approx 6,500 IU).

We all have different metabolisms so will eliminate the drugs at varying rates.....it's only an average that HCG leaves your body at approx 1,000 IU per day.......Pregnyl/Ovitrelle can take up to 14 days to be completely eliminated from your body....although some may find it takes maybe 8 days (or less) and others may find it takes the full 14 days....and each treatment cycle can vary too.

Good luck
Natasha

·
Registered
13 Posts
Try not to worry about getting a negitive yet, i tested early on my third cycle and got a neg then i tested again 2 days later i got a positive!!!  :)
I heard it takes anything up to 14 days to get out of your system.

Take care XXX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts