Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone know the timescale of a consultation with Mr T at the moment please?  Many thanks!!! Jo xxx :)

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Hi Jo  :)

If you want a cons appt with Mr T i think it could be months  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: but you could see one of the other Dr's there  ;) you can normally get an appt pretty quick, i saw them within 5 days of them recieving my application  :)

Ask for Sherif he is my fave  ^doc^ ;D

Good luck
Emmaxxx

G

·
There really is no need to see Mr T at first - the other Docs are fab too - Dr Gafur was my fave ;) (sorry Emm ;))....I don't think Mr T sees many initial consults - I saw him for a follow-up and I waited 6 weeks but that was because he knew my case I think ^idiot^ ^idiot^ (sad case ;D ;) ;D)

xxx

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Sad case  ;D ;D ;D i love you Lukey  :-*

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
I have had 2 failed ICSI cycles (my 4th) there and asked for a post cycle consultation with Mr T and spoke to the Ellie the office manager/complaints/Pt relations etc and Sept is the booking for consulations with Mr T at present.  I then said I couldn't wait till Sept and faxed her through my q's and said that I wanted to see Sharif (as I see Amin as Mr pessimistic) and had an appt 4 days later, and Mr T had gone through the q's with him.

I don't think he does initial appts. But good luck of you can get one with him. My first cycle I never saw him at all, my second only for a scan the day of triggering and ET.
L x

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow weeeee, thanks so much girls for the answers.  Right okay now I know some names of the consultants I guess I can ask to see one of them.  I'm ever so grateful thanks!!! Jo xxx

G

·
TBH - I would call and explain your situation re your husband, the army and the "window"...I am sure they will sort something....

xxxx

·
Registered
814 Posts
Thanks Lukey - I am now waiting for ARGC to get back to me with appointment times. I'll hopefully be given the chance to discuss our situation then.

loui

1 - 8 of 8 Posts