Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

How often do you have internal vaginal scans?

• Only ever had one since dx

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Every 12 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every 6 months

• Every 3 months

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Every 2 months

• Every month

• More often than once a month

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 21.4%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
i had one to dx my pcos and then ones when i was on my ovualtion induction cycles but they werent for my pcos.
I was thinking the other day that no one keeps a check on my pcos! and im gonna ask my gp about it! as i think we should be under the endocrinologist at the hossie!!

interesting to see results

love
suzie xx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
i had one to dx my pcos and that was it never had one since
bw xx

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
i had one with regsrds to my ankle probs. never had any for pcos. tho mult cystic ovaries were written into the report by vascular surgeon and passed on. never had any others

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi;
I had one initially to diagnose PCOS and then i've had lots throughout my first 3 cycles of Clomid. I've now been given pills for cycles 4, 5 and 6 but will not be scaned this time.
I agree with Olive (Susie) - since being diagnosed, nothing else has been said about PCOS.

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
I have to say the results are quite shocking arent they!! I was saying to dh the other day that if this clomid doesnt work this time again we are having some time out from tcc and i am going to ask gp to refer me to cons about my pcos as i think we should  all be monitered!!
Shall let you know how i get on when i do ask :)
And the fact that i am on metformin and not monitered bothers me to!
love
suzie xx

·
Registered
824 Posts
Late reply - sorry.  ^idiot^
I only had scan at DX, then none whilst taking clomid - didn't even cross my mind.
Had loads this summer, but only because I was doing IVF...

Cecilie x  :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.