Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Close friends and family that know I've managed a positive on this attempt are now asking me how far gone I am but to be honest I really don't know how you work it with IVF.

I had EC on 8th Jan, ET on 11th Jan and tested positive on 26th Jan.  I know they normally say that by the time you find out it's positive you're classed as already being 4 weeks pregnant.  So I'm guessing that I would have been 5 weeks yesterday?????

This is all sooooo confusing, can anyone explain?!

Thanks,

Andrea xxx

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi Andrea

I'm not a Fertility Nurse..... however

There are plenty of due date calculators around on the net if you just type that in a search engine you will come up with it.  They ask you to put in either date of conception of date of last AF.  Some only allow date of AF, obv completely ignoring IVF!  Just take away 2 weeks from date of EC for this.  By my reckoning you will be due 1st October making this going into your 6th week. 

Good luck!

Lolly X

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Hi

All the sites i've found to work out EDD I think work to a 28 day cycle.
My last AF was 26th Dec, ovulated approx day 21 & got a BFP on day 38.
I have no idea how to work it out, am I 2, almost 3  weeks pregnant?

I'm seeing my GP tomorrow, so hopefully they will be able to tell me, but they will also work it out to a 28 day cycle?

Sorry I was no help to answer your question! ;D

Congratualtions on your  ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Siobhan x

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Thanks for that Tinks!

Can you tell me what LMP stands for as that seems to be how my EDD was worked out?

Ta
Siobhan x

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hi girls!!!! :)
LMP means Last Menstrual Period???
Andrea, did you calculate how pg u r???
I got my BFP the same day as u did so.. we have the same pg age!!!!

Stella :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi girls,

Thanks for your replies. I went on http://www.ivf.ca/calcu.htm it said I am 5 weeks and 5 days today and should be due around the 1 October 2005 which is my mum's birthday!!

Thanks again ladies!

Andrea xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts