Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies

I'm on 2nd day of AF  :( and quite literally today the nausea has been that bad I've sat by the toilet quite a few times cause I thought I was going to be sick (sorry if tmi), I've never had it this bad with an AF before, had it a few days before I started too (obviously why I was thinking pg thoughts!)!  Anyone know anything I can do to ease it apart from sipping water and paracetamol cause right now I feel awful and if I'm honest slightly freaked cause its that bad!  I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and do not want this all day!

Thanks
x

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Nikki - Sorry you are feeling so awful :(

Have you tried Bach Rescue Remedy ?  I find it excellent for absolutely everything !  I take it for panic attacks, colds, flu, sickness and I even give it to my dog before travelling instead of the pills the vet gave him which make him really drowsy and sad.

Also, Homeopathic travel pills may help - they prevent nausea - don't see why they wouldn't work.

Then there is ginger !  The common one, taken as a tea or biscuits (or both ;D)

Hope that helps a bit and you are feeling better very soon.

Jennifer xx xx

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jennifer, the only thing I had to hand was Ginger so been sipping on that as a tea - seems to have calmed it. Has just been so bad last few days and especially so today - think I might be green!

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
aww poor you hun :(  I hope you feel better soon :)

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi
ginger tea is great, if you get nausea again or it goes on for longer then you could get those travel bands from boots that you wear on your wrists.  They press an acu-point on your wrist which helps sickness not just when you travel.

And even longer term if it doesn't go away or you get it next AF, acupuncture works really well on nausea.

Are you absolutely sure it is AF?!  Just wondered since you've not had nausea before. 
Claire x

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I def have AF.

I think the nausea is either food posioning or a virus cause since 5am this morning I've been up violenting vomiting (sorry tmi!).  Think the nausea I was having was the build up to this!

I'm so dehydrated, everytime I drink water I bring it up again!

Supposed to be at a wedding right now but DH went so I'm all alone, very sick, very dehydrated and very ill!  :(

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
awwwwwwwww Nikki - poor you hun :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.