Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone - I haven't posted on this 2ww board before but thought I would today because I'm feeling very -ative today, for no particular reason really, just that the wait to find out is really getting to me. Am feeling very tearful and worry about every slight cramp or pain.  Its my first IVF attempt (first and final fingers crossed) and I should be having blood test at hospital this Friday for result.  Unfortunately we can't make it to the hospital on Friday as DH and I are in London for wedding (our hospital is in Scotland).  Now have to wait until Monday morning for blood test and result - torture!!!  Not sure if we can do a HPT on Friday??? Not sure if HPTs are affected by the cyclogest hormones I'm taking and don't want to get false positive?  Any advice would be very welcome.  Thanks

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
hi there.just thought that i would let you know that we dont get blood test we have to do hpt so they are fine to do and so you could do one on the day you are due to test hunni.hope this helps and you get the positive we all want.lol goodluck hun. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Cyclogest has no effect on HPTs at all :)

Good Luck

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.