Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am due to have a blood test on Friday but couldn't resist and carried out a First Response HPT this morning only to be confronted with a BFN.  :(  Is it still possible that it may change or I am clutching at straws!!

Any advice would be appreciated as feeling down in the dumps!!

Strawberry

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Hi Strawberry
I'm testing 2morrow and decided to do an early test on Sun and it was BFN  :(  I know how you feel.
Don't give up yet
My friend tested a day early and got a BFN  the next day it was a BFP  ^reiki^
Wishing you all the luck in the world and I'm sending you some baby glue so your little embies stick.

Sarah xxx

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Dear Strawberry,

Don't blame you for feeling down. The 2ww is hell and the uncertainty excruciating.

Marly who just had a BFP yesterday (with the blood test) also tested with a sensitive HPT and she had a negative on Sunday.

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow.

With warmest regards,

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi

To add to this my hpt was only very faint, it was meant to detect from 25 units.  It didn't get any darker so I wasn't hopeful.  It  turns out I got a BFP and my hcg was 80, more than three times the level the hpt is meant to pick up at.  Keep in there

Lolly X

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi All

Thanks for your replies.  Made me feell a whole let better and now a bit more optimistic!!  :)

DH says that you cannot always wholly rely on these tests and best wait until Friday.

Fingers crossed!!
Thanks
Love
Strawberry

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hi Strawberry !!!!!

I just want to wish u Good luck for Friday!!!! ^goodluck^

I am sending you tons of babydust from sunny Greece!!! ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Warm wishes for a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!
Stella

1 - 6 of 6 Posts